[LRFlex] Welcome, wbill.

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 07:29:34 -0800

Xavier wrote:

We welcome in our space quadrant "wbill".

Hmmm...  wbill... a name to conjure with...

When I ran my store, I had a regular customer named William Bill. Of course, any invoice I make out for him, immediately became known as "Bill Bill's bill"! ;)

Welcome! As Xavier pointed out, we gently ask that each member write a few lines of who you are, where you live and what you shoot with. Nothing major. Previous introductions can be found on the archives, at: <//www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/>//www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/

You'll find us a congenial group, with a lot of expertise available for the asking.

BTW: is it William Bill? No matter... glad you could join us, wbill!

Cheers!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm