[LRflex] Re: Welcome to America - My Eclipse Story.

  • From: Neil Gould <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:30:43 -0400

From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Welcome to America - My Eclipse Story. (Off Topic - but surpr
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:47:16 -0700

Greetings from Sheridan, Wyoming.

I had an interesting "Welcome" to the USA, yesterday.
[...]

Hi David,

Please accept my apology on behalf of US citizens who completely oppose the current attitudes toward visitors and immigrants to our country. We are in a very sad state where ignorance trumps civility (pun intended), and we're overly absorbed in too many nonsensical anti-social notions. The only solace I can provide today is that a minority of us treat other US citizens even worse. May the remainder of your experience eclipse the border crossing.

Best regards,
Neil

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: