[LRflex] Re: Weekend Birding w/Telyt

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:13:32 +0200

Bob,
just love the ethereal background of the Wilson's Warbler.
Douglas
BTW, has anyone used the cable release adapter (T3) with a Canon 20D?
Does it just release, or does it have a halfway point for metering?
I think I need one to adapt my Novoflex 400.

bob palmieri wrote:

>Folks -
>
>Went out yesterday to hunt some elusive warblers with my wife, here's a
>couple of 400 Telyt shots that I'm liking at the moment; one literal
>and one poetic:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album409/bay_breasted_warbler_1_1_3880
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album409/wilson_s_warbler_II
>
>The damn Bay Breasted Warbler was hanging out right about 14 feet or so
>away from me for a coupla minutes... I'd put the tube on and it would
>move just beyond, I'd take the tube off and it would come in a little
>bit, etc...

That's when you need the Novoflex fast-focus lens. The adjustable tube
is built in.