[LRFlex] Web Hosting..

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:01:40 +0000

From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Was Steve's R4, now Web Hosting..
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 08:49:22 -0700

I wasn't going to make any announcement just yet, because things are not quite ready; but it would seem that within a few weeks, we will have our own, LRFlex On-Line Gallery- as a no-cost option!

Watch this space, as the officious announcement will be made here, soon! :)

---> David, tu es le meilleur!

A vary good hint of a news. Our Leica R needs a space where we can show our photos to the face of the world.
"Leica R, classical technology to capture our day to day, ever changing world".

In fact, any other marketing motto would do.

cheers.
Xavier d'Alfort