[LRflex] Re: Waves

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:27:18 +0100

Very nice indeed, both the views and the prospect of getting my limbs and joints stroked by the sunrays, in future unfortunately though

Amitiés
Philippe, cold in Metz

Le 4 févr. 13 à 00:23, Marc Dufour a écrit :

Hi Ted !

I’m not skillful with words (especially in English!), just sometimes a bit more with pictures. I just can say I’m never disappointed with the sea, often soaking wet, but happy to have experimented one more time its magic.
Thanks for your kind words and share your good mood!

Cheers,
Marc