[LRflex] Re: Water Spots?

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 09:51:04 -0500

David, I have the same problem with my LeiCanon at times.  Not all the time
mind  you.  And like yours, the spots are darker than the background and it
would seem that dust specks would cause them to be lighter.  I had a very
big problem when shooting with a Leica 2X APO TC.  When I removed it, the
spots went away.  But I also have some intermittent spot problems with other
lenses as well and not at all with others.  I hope someone has the answer.

Dave