[LRflex] Was Survey, now Apathy.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:05:49 -0700

At 20/10/2006, you wrote:

>Well David, from the number of responses about Leica as a company one sees
>that you have inadvertently let loose the demons. :}  Interesting to see how
>Leica is-and has been-perceived.
>
>Elliot

Good Mornin' Elliot!

It is, indeed, interesting!   Such debate is good, for the list, our
brains (it makes us think!) and, in the end, for Leica.

However, it seems that most people would  rather just complain
(Javier.... I'm still waiting!)  rather than do something
constructive. Fewer than 10% of our members have sent in their
survey. (Thanks, Elliot, for yours!)  I hope I will see many more,
soon.  (Having gained "an ear" at Leica, I want to use it to our
maximum advantage!)

NOTE TO ALL "LURKERS"...

Your input is important to me and to Leica.  You can complete the
survey and email it to me at telyt@xxxxxxxxx without violating your
"lurker" status!   No one on the list need know you've sent it in.
;-)  But I, for one, will be greatly appreciative.

To all those who have already sent me their surveys, many thanks.