[LRflex] Was Salon, now la crepe (pancake)

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:49:23 +0200

Philippe, all,

Indeed, a very cool little one this Pancake 25mm from Olympus.

I made a few shots with it attached to the Digilux. It is not among the
sharpest but it ain't a Lomo ;)

Still, it has the tiny size that reminds of a Minox or a Rollei. At least a
Minox on Steroid, given the bulk a Digilux 3 has :)

Nice gallery you offered!

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_1:092010