[LRflex] Re: Was: Pond Hockey. Now: Shutter Lag.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:41:54 +0100

Hi tt,
I experience the same lag with the L1, but only when the light is poor
and I haven't set the right settings for autofocus. When the IR light is
off for instance. If you switch to manual focus, it does not happen.

Rest of the time, you can shoot in continuous mode until the card is
full or the battery dry (except when shooting raw -> 7 pixes is a max
between two releases of the shutter).

Yours

Phileicangemix