[LRflex] Re: Was: No R solution. NOW: Numbers.

  • From: Robert Lilley <speyerdom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:58:54 -0400

I've been following this R solution thing for a while now.  When Leica started
the M market and started making lenses with bayonet mounts, what was the mood
of screw mount owners then?  I would imagine probably non existent in relation
to todays internet connected R glass owners.   What did the SM owners do?  I am
sure there has to be someone in the group that sort of remembers those days.

I can understand the marketing problems and feel that a fix as suggested by
Aram might be the answer.

Rob

I think the idea of a