[LRflex] Re: Was : Leicaflex Everready Cases - now double stroke question on M

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:50:19 +0100

Miha Golobic wrote:

Macro world could be great! I`m thinking of buying a macro-elmarit 60mm for my new SL as a main lens. But I have to see how it works in person. The focus throw worries me a bit.

Not a bad lens at all - not so expensive used, these days - and if you mean protruding a lot when shooting, yes, only for very close close-ups - otherwise very gentle to carry about

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/wing-technology.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/?g2_page=4

Phx