[LRflex] Re: Was D40, Now R10 speculation & Rochester.

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:47:36 -0700

On Aug 28, 2007, at 4:15 PM, David Young wrote:

Steve wrote:

I think I will go take some pictures...

An excellent idea.  Were if not for the rain, I'd be out, too.

but please have a heart for us pragmatists... just make sure the
facts and the speculation are labelled...

Ummm... I did start out with "I think", but I'll be much more specific, in future. Sorry, don't want anybody upset over my ramblings...

ramble as you wish David, certainly no harm done...

but with respect to the R10...

if it ever happens, when it ever happens...

it is... what it is...

I think that as far as correctly predicting what Leica may do...

you would have a far greater chance of success predicting when a meteor will slam into the

earth,

Steve

I'm hanging onto my beautiful mint R lens collection,

Me too... only mine aren't mint. I spend too much time carrying them through the bush!

Perhaps we'll learn more (or, at least hear more rumours!) at the
LHSA's annual convention (Rochester, NY), in mid-October.  Rose and
I will be there... anybody else?

This last question still stands. It would be nice to meet some list members, whilst there!