[LRflex] Re: Was D40, Now R10 speculation & Rochester.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:15:07 -0700

Steve wrote:

I think I will go take some pictures...

An excellent idea.  Were if not for the rain, I'd be out, too.

but please have a heart for us pragmatists... just make sure the
facts and the speculation are labelled...

Ummm... I did start out with "I think", but I'll be much more specific, in future. Sorry, don't want anybody upset over my ramblings...

I'm hanging onto my beautiful mint R lens collection,

Me too... only mine aren't mint. I spend too much time carrying them through the bush!

Perhaps we'll learn more (or, at least hear more rumours!) at the
LHSA's annual convention (Rochester, NY), in mid-October.  Rose and
I will be there... anybody else?

This last question still stands. It would be nice to meet some list members, whilst there!