[LRflex] Was - Best R Lenses

  • From: Walter Kramer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:19:55 +1100

I'm considering purchasing an 80mm Summilux-r. Does anyone have any
experience using this lens on a four thirds mount? I will be using it on
my R7 but I have a Digilux 3 and Pana G1 with adapters to mount R glass.

Also I have the opportunity to acquire the 180mm f3.5 APO Tely which has
been discussed on the list recently. This is a user lens and optics seem
all good, the seller wants US $450. Just wondering if this is a fair price.

In the spirit of posting here are some recent captures of dubious and
mixed value.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4240458384/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4239682113/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4240450544/sizes/l/