[LRflex] Re: Walking by the port

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:25:12 +0100

Been there again; all beautiful!
If I should have to pick up a favourite I'd settle for the underwater rudder as the colour is just what would heal me from grey and gloomy skies these days.

The slides lose a little sharpness in the scanning process I guess, and I'd be delighted to see them projected XXXL !

Thanks again for sharing, and please, keep posting :-)
phx

Marc Dufour wrote:

Philippe,
It's just a matter of statistics: between hundreds pictures, some have to work better...
As I like to say: sometimes things fit together ;-)
About the light, I've to admit I'm lucky. Winter is the best moment for photographs, here:
on the seaside the air is cleaner, less people around...
Congrats for "Food for thought". All works fine is this picture: light, colour, framing, atmosphere... A very special one.
Et merci pour ce réconfortant feedback... Amitiés,
Marc