[LRflex] Re: Walking by the port

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:20:22 +0100

Marc Dufour wrote:

Hi Philippe,
I'm glad you enjoyed these ones. A big letdown for me, in Tunisia, were to haven't time enough to walk through the desert.
Well, not enough time, and maybe too much surveillance...
I like the 6 pictures I can see from "Tunisie-PA-1987" (I only can see the 6 first...)

I said derelict, and it is ... symphonie inachevée - the photos must be somewhere on the site, but where, that is the question ? I really don't know either.

Especially the third and fourth ones. Well done, seen and framed.
It's the kind of subject wich makes me stay in the same place, taking pictures, until my wife's patience begins to run out ;-)

Have you thought of a new I-pod for Valentine? ;-)

Thanks for viewing and commenting
phx

Amitiés,
Marc