[LRflex] WTB: eyepiece lens for iiic or f

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:07:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi
Was hoping someone might have an eyepiece lens for a
iiic or f
These are the tiny lenses that are held in place by
the dual eyepiece cover plate. I'm fairly certain I
need the RF one rather than the finder one. Otherwise
I might be interested in a parts iiic with major
damage: water, impact, fire terrorism, or just a sot
RF. If anybody has anything I'd love to hear about it
offlist.
Thanks very much
Javier