[LRflex] WTB: 1.25x or 1.4x VF Magnifier for M Leicas

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 23:52:44 -0400

Hi Listers,
Looking for an M camera viewfinder magnifier and I'm wondering if someone has
one available? Trying to see if one might improve my occassional baseball game
photography while using a 75 & 90 on my M8. Just received tickets to a number
of games and based on my first outing, I need help with my focus placement.
An OEM or Non-OEM is fine and either a 1.25 or 1.4x would be ok.
Price is important - mint condition isn't.

Please contact off list: iLovAussieSheps@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely
Richard Ward