[LRFlex] Re: WMD -Posy

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:01:58 +0200

A white and wayward whisker, she'd just woken up. Caught yawning before getting down to some serious
eating, shrew hunting and terrorising the frogs in the garden.
Cats are strictly "Verboten" near the scanners - as if she'd listen !
A very friendly little predator really, she's already 8 and hasn't scratched or bitten us
once, even when she was a kitten. I'll try and get a shot of her when one of the neighbours
cats gets into "her" garden - a real Jekyll and Hyde display - all claws teeth and noise.
cheers Douglas

David Young schrieb:

At Thursday, you wrote:

Weapon of Mouse Destruction.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Posy

And to think something armed like this will sit quietly on your lap.

Douglas

Douglas...

Nice shot! :)

Question: Is the white, curving line that goes over Posy's right eye a wayward whisker, or a bit of cat fur on the scanner's glass? It seems out of place... and I've had the fur on scanner glass problem! :)

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
   http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
   http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm