[LRflex] Re: Velvet

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 05:59:53 -0700

David Young showed:

Subject: [LRflex] Velvet

Earlier, this week, I found a young buck, still in velvet, browsing

on a hillock near the lake... not far from the edge of town.

I approached cautiously, but, to my amazement, so long as I kept a 15

to 20 foot (5 to 7 meter) distance, I could move all around him, to

choose both angle of light and background - and he didn't really seem to
care.

Finally, he either got tired of me, or I broke the flight-distance

barrier, and he bolted.

But first, I got this...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Velvet.htm
<http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Velvet.htm%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<

Hi David,

This is a magnificent looking animal and photograph.  I'd not be surprised
if it became one of your all time record sellers! :-)

A very good cover for one of the Outdoor Magazines? Obviously for a handsome
fee! :-)

Cheers,

ted