[LRflex] Re: Vancouver (Can a lens show too much detail?)

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:53:33 -0700

Douglas,

I went through, again, your photos of Yorkshire and Northern England.
They brought tears to my eyes, as I have gone through some of those
areas when I worked in England.  The quality of your work makes you
the scenic equivalent of Doug Herr in wildlife photography.

Do you have any albums of the Lake Country?  Or has that area been
photographed to death?

Jerry