[LRflex] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:57:18 -0700

On my recent trip to Spain, I neglected to change the date and time on my camera's clock. So all the EXIF data is nine hours earlier than it should be. Is there a reliable utility that can batch-edit the EXIF data in the Olympus Raw files (.ORF) and correct them to when they oughta be? I want to be able to tell the program, "Take all files in this folder and advance the time in the EXIF by 9 hours, so both the date and time will be correct.

I have FastStone Image viewer on my PC. It appears to have this feature. Has anyone used it? Is it reliable?

Other suggestions happily considered as well.

Thanks!
--Peter