[LRflex] Re: Using the M6 AS A WEAPON!! :-)

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:44:02 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen;
In the interests of PEACE and of maintaining your M or R camers in ex+
condition, I would suggest the use of the add-on 90 degree finder of the R- not
quite what we'd call an elegant solution- and the AUFSU or sometimes the AFSU
ancient waist level finder for the M. I've been kicking myself for passing up
one, well used, example on the Bay for $89. This way we can hide our M cameras,
set for hyperfocal distance and get the shot WITHOUT USING THE M AS A WEAPON.
Just an idea.
Dave