[LRflex] Re: Using the M6

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:14:07 -0800 (PST)

Hey Sonny;
Nothing you've said makes the M6 a necessary item in my camera bag. I've got a
spot meter that I use for subjects that allow it and a Lunasix digital that
gives me incident or reflected. In fast-moving situations, it sounds as though
you preset the exposure, even with an M6. that's all I need to know.
Thanks. I'd still like to try one.
Dave