[LRflex] Re: Using the M6

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:58:14 -0800 (PST)

So, did that one go from MINT- to GOOD USER in one helluva hurry ?
One nice thing about Leicas is that, no matter what they look like, they're
tough. I once read about one of those old ones, 3C or something, that got
dropped from a plane onto a desert in the US. Apparently, it still worked fine
and the film was ok, once developed.
There's our Leica myth for the morning, eh ?
Dave