[LRflex] Re: UPDATED: Film or Digital Poll Results

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:21:49 -0700

Eric,

I currently am limited to strictly film, as I have a very old , slow and
limited
computer facility.  To go to digital would require an enormous expenditure.
To POSSIBLY do this, I am going back to work.

The first step to digital was taken for me.  My son-in-law gave me a top of
line Dell 19 inch flat screen monitor.  Wow! pictures are a "bit" better than
my old 15 inch IBM.

Jerry