[LRflex] Re: U.F.O.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:41:52 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

Another of today's test shots with the Telyt 400/6.8 on the E3,
using the Russian "Dandelion" Focus confirmation chip.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/UFO.htm

nice photo David...

very nice... not a test image as far as I am concerned,

Is this the firmware 1.2?

Steve

No, Steve.  I'm still a Luddite, using v1.1.

Will probably upgrade to 1.2 tomorrow, after I charge the battery. Reports say it all works well ... have you noticed any real improvements?

Thanks for your comment re: the UFO, but can you identify it?  I'm stumped!