[LRflex] Re: U.F.O.

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:36:13 -0700

On Jun 12, 2008, at 7:31 PM, David Young wrote:

Another of today's test shots with the Telyt 400/6.8 on the E3, using the Russian "Dandelion" Focus confirmation chip.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/UFO.htm

nice photo David...

very nice... not a test image as far as I am concerned,

Is this the firmware 1.2?

Steve

The reason this one is called a UFO is that I'm in the midst of tearing my office apart, installing new hardwood flooring. Thus, all my books are in piles, in Rose's office. Ergo, my bird ID books are unavailable, and I do not know what this LBJ (Little Brown Job) is.

Can anybody help?

Technical stuff:

Snapped when the camera went "beep", indicating focus.
Olympus E3 w/400mm Telyt on monopod w/shoulder stock.
1/320th @ f6.8  ISO 320.  IS-Mode 1: On.

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.