[LRflex] Re: Try a Novoflex Kit

  • From: Chris L <speleo_karst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:55:01 -0800 (PST)

Never heard of Novoflex making the Telyt lenses (and as Dave mentioned,
Novoflex offered its mounts with Leica lens cells).

While the Novoflex 3 element model comes close to my Telyt 400, it still isn't
as good. The 2 element model lags noticably (while still quite good).

My own Telyt is a strange combination of classical Telyt front with a Novoflex
(interchangeable mount - complete with bellows) rear tube. Hey, maybe a
"prototype"... Maybe I can sell it a' la Arsenal and finance an S2!  ;-)