[LRflex] Truth from the mouth a children

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:26:04 +0200

Hello to all

No images to show tonite :(

However, there is a little story to count: My girl friend' daughter, Tina, has
requested the other day the use of the Digilux 3 for some picres of objects
used for some teenager website traffic.

Last nite she came to me and asked again the Digilux, reason, the picture she
created are much cleaner, especially in the shades and darker area.

In fact, she says that all the images made from a Digilux does not require any
modification, she just love that ease of use.

I tried to explain her the use of the F-stop but, it's useless. So I just set
the camera for the use she foresee and she clicks out :)

This camera is not a lemon although it is old and technically "has been" by
today's criteria :)

Cheers.

Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx