[LRflex] Re: Tree Swallow

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:20:33 +0200

Hi Doug,
it is still almost incredible (to me) how you can get not only great
pictures of animals, but also great background. The perfect one!
Congratulations indeed. I suppose it may be a patience exercise that no kind
of autofocus can supply, yet...;-).
I am already thinking for 2008 calendar and since we are a rabbit lover
family (a lovely dwarf rabbit is in our family and her name is Mentina or
Little Mint, though her nickname is Pepe ("e" open) :-) I wonder if you may
offer a calendar with rabbit pictures from your collection.

I'll be happy to purchase it in 2 copies (for another loving rabbit
family:-)

Thank you!

Flavio

On 28/05/07, Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> this morning at a nearby flood plain/park:
>
> www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/hirundinidae/trsw00.html
>
> Technical stuff: R8/DMR, 400mm f/5.6 T-Noflexar
>
> All comments welcome
>

> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com