[LRflex] Re: Tree Huggers... Part 1.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:10:41 +0200

fantastic - i do want a Leicanon for Xmas

Congratulations David, all the more so as I tried my luck on squirrels
climbing up in trees during the summer, and films ISO betrayed me as i
had a dramatic choice to make between speed, depth of field and/or dark
pixes - and finally got it all wrong - sad

thanks for sharing with us
yours
Phileica