[LRFlex] Re: Traveling Telyt

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:05:28 -0500

Ted -

And I always appreciate your fiendishly effective use of pinpoint accurate humor. Some Canadians seem suspiciously good at that sort of thing.

In my defense, I'll say that sometimes having extra space in the field forces me to try to fit in some other harmonious compositional elements.

In this case, however, I really would rather just get right in on the bugger...

Bob Palmieri

On May 24, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

Bob Palmieri offered:
Subject: [LRFlex] Traveling Telyt

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/35599523
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/miscellaneous-critters

Now Doug & Ted can bust me about not carrying an extension tube.>

Hi Bob,

I always feel better when a guy admits the error of his ways before I smack him~! ;-)

ted