[LRflex] Tram Lovers

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:18:56 +0800

Hi David,
I set the auto ISO on the EM 1 to a max 5000 because the in camera
stabilization (ICS) lets me hand hold to a lower shutter speed than with, for
example, my Fuji X camera, and
the EM 1 is slightly noisier at the higher ISO's (6400) than the Fuji. ICS
evens the field pretty much with ISO 5000 for the Oly while I need ISO 6400 -
and the higher shutter
speed on the XE 2 - in order to produce equivalently sharp photos. At least
that is my experience so far.
Liked your shot of the little motor rider BTW - very cute.
Bests to Rose.
Howard

From:     David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:06:45 -0800
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Tram Lovers

Nice catch, Howard!

And, remarkably noise free, for ISO 5000, even considering it is the EM-1.

I know we're all jumping the gun a wee bit, as the Year of the Horse, does not
arrive until Friday.

That said, Kung Hei Fat Choi to both you and Esther.

David.