[LRflex] Re: Topics

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:43:17 +0000

Phil
On the contrary, from my point of view, there is harm done. I did NOT compare Steve B's photographs with the others that I mentioned; and I certainly did NOT compare Steve himself with the Nazis. I am deeply offended that you should publish such comment, especially after you e-mailed me off-line, and appeared to accept that I did not do anything like this. I raised what I thought was a reasonable point, and tried to solicit a sensible response from the forum. Obviously, I failed to do so. I used the examples that I did, because I thought that if I had voiced what went through my mind, someone would probably take umbrage, and these were the best examples that I could think of to illustrate my point.

Indeed, the photographs that I sent to Charlie off line were nothing directly to do with the Nazis anyway, but that fact obviously doesn't enter the equation.

Given the course of events, I doubt that my continued participation in this forum is at all tenable.
Keith Longmore