[LRflex] Topics

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:50:00 +0000

Hi Charlie, Bill
Thank you for your support, and the interesting discussions we have had before. I haven't taken a final decision yet, but I am no longer feeling positive about this forum. Incidentally, in the event, perhaps I SHOULD have compared Steve to John Rabe, who was a Nazi Party official - and if you know / read about him, you will understand why.

Interestingly, I bought a copy of the British Journal of Photography yesterday, which is for professional photographers, and I was surprised to see the lead editorial was on virtually the same issue that I raised. I must be psychic or something..... There were some interesting photographs and brief articles from a number of photojournalists. You might be interested ion looking at their websites: www.alastairthain.com; www.briangriffin.co.uk; www.harryborden.com; www.albertwatson.net. There was also quite a lot about Rene Burri, on www.maxum.com

Valete..
Keith L