[LRflex] Re: Top secret drum corps

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:29:53 +0100

Sorry David,
it works for me every time - try a google on Top sSecret Drum Corps and
you'll find about six different films of them on youTube - most of them
are good - at least if you forget the video quality. The best drumming
is on the 2006 Edinburgh Tatoo films
Cheers
Douglas
Just a thought - Have you perhaps got a pop-up blocker running somewhere?