[LRflex] Re: Tonight's Gallery Night in Milwaukee

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:01:33 -0500

Troy, I liked your T-shirt and the message is great. I also appreciated the
picture of you with your camera. Great painters and others do the same but I
seldom see pictures of our members with their cameras. Maybe we have a phobia
about having pictures taken of us. Have a good run and a great photog evening.

Now I am going out to take pictures here in Romania.with the SL2 and a 35mm
Elmarit lens and my old Leica 1a from 1931 in my coat pocket. What a
difference!! Sincerely, George usually in Korea