[LRflex] Three more eagles shots

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:48:41 -0700

Hi Dr Ted,
Thanks very much for looking and commenting. Your praise is always very
appreciated.
Yes it helps to have a feeding station for the eagles.
Congrats to you as well first for the book launch and second for the show at
Leica in New York.
That too is wonderful.
Howard

HOWARD MON AMI!!!!!! TERRIFIC!
Quite amazing really given most of my eagle photos have beeen where you find
them..... you shoot tem!

No! No! Not with a gun! :-) But setting up a feeding spot with meat sstrips
never occured to me! Quite obviously a set eat spot makes for superb photo
opportunities!

These are just beautiful!

cheers,
Dr. ted