[LRflex] Re: Three more eagle shots

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:34:49 -0700

Howard Cummer OFFERED:
Subject: [LRflex] Three more eagle shots

Hi Flexers,
I went early this morning to the Stand at Otter Bay and after the morning ferry left we called the eagles. In a few minutes we could see one flying across the inlet with the sun behind her back.
She circled to check the meat strip, swooped in, snatched it and flew off.
Three quick pictures taken with the 70 - 200 VR II on the D800E on a monopod, cropped and processed in CS6.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/E13w.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/q79m58n

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/E14w.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/qd4exya

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/E15w.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/k28oz9j

HOWARD MON AMI!!!!!! TERRIFIC!
Quite amazing really given most of my eagle photos have beeen where you find them..... you shoot tem!

No! No! Not with a gun! :-) But setting up a feeding spot with meat sstrips never occured to me! Quite obviously a set eat spot makes for superb photo opportunities!

These are just beautiful!

cheers,
Dr. ted