[LRflex] Re: This is really something new

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:15:26 +0100

Not to me, I was asked by other list contributors to translate the original R-demise press release at around 9 this morning CET :-)

I can send you a copy if you like

Cheers
Douglas

mehrdad wrote:
what really new is the end of line of R announcement from leica

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx <mailto:douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>> wrote:

    This is a press release from January, so maybe everyone knows
    about it already, I only just found it a few minutes ago:

blog.photopoint.ee/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/info-02_2009-shotshownews_eng.pdf

<http://blog.photopoint.ee/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/info-02_2009-shotshownews_eng.pdf>

    LEICA GEOVID LUX 8x56 binoculars: the lightwave telephone

    A fascinating idea - but of course you'll need someone else with
    one in line of sight and within a radius of 2.5 km too. :-)

    Cheers
    Douglas