[LRflex] Re: The sea never ends

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:31:29 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Dave. Actually, my heart wasn't in that one but, I took others in
B&W
which I'll be happy to post....as soon as I do some printing.
I'm plotting a strategy to make my printing more efficient and, for the most
part, I'll stick to 8 by 10s. I found an Ilford EM 10 darkroom exposure meter
for $31 at Freestyle. That, and a supply of chemicals and some film, is on its
way. Still, I have enough chemistry to print a few and, once I finish the
present film i will do so.
Hope you're keeping warm in L.L.
Dave
in Clearwwater