[LRflex] Re: The future of R

  • From: "Fred Hess" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:48:52 +0100

Hello Doug,

I wrote recently a letter to Leica CEO Rudolf Spiller in which I asked about
the recent developments concerning the R-system.
He answered:

'You would hopefully understand that I cannot react in a 'public' letter about
the plans and new developments of our company. But I dare say - on this
position - Leica will take its responsibility - like always - for the present
heritage (all the existing Leica R gear F.H.) regarding our new orders (?) and
as well in regard of our clients and their interests'

Translation from German to English by me. F.H.

Today I sent him a letter with my programme of demands for the new Leica R 10
and also I suggested the date 10.10.2010 for the release!

We'll see.....

Regards from The Hague.

Fred Hess.