[LRFlex] Re: The fairy Tooth

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:18:56 -0600

Xavier -

Do you recall the shooting aperture?? I use an Elpro on my 90mm Elmarit (2.8) and after f4 or so the results are quite impressive.

Bob Palmieri

On Jan 14, 2005, at 3:17 AM, Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Hello Gents.

Here is the result of a test featuring a Summicron 90 and Elpro III.

I'm not too pleased with the result. Problem with DOF? Your comments and eventually flames are welcomed.

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/fairytooth.jpg

The subject is a Ivory statue, central africa circa 1950, Fuji Sensia 100

Regards.