[LRflex] Re: The decisive moment..... NOT!!

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:03:25 -0800

Yep.  Good advice.  But in that case I would never get a shot off.  Very
talkative family and friends.  I never get a word in edge-wise.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson