[LRflex] Re: The Works

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:39:18 +0100

Walter,

Great stuff, just the kind of stuff I like to see and take (but I tend to put steam trains into them too, whenever I can :-) ), though on my screens they look a tiny bit too dark.

Fascinating places, I always wonder how engineers work it all out.

Best from Hannover
Douglas

Walter Kramer wrote:
Good morning,

I often like to shoot industrial or infrastructure images when I come across them, usually busy and with figures. I also like candids of people going about daily life but I usually haven't the front to stick a camera in their face. Anyway here is a couple of shots from a new collection on Flickr I have called the 'The Works'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4194197263/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4194198525/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4194197655/sizes/l/

More to come and maybe in colour.

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1