[LRflex] Re: The Winner

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 23:23:20 -0500

Yeah David,
Those cameras are now easily purchased, the video quality isn't so bad, heck,
I've seen them in use on the show Mythbusters for getting unique first-person
points of view video. IIRC the brand is Go Hero and they offer a lot of
attachment accessories to hook them to almost any piece or type of sporting
equipment, bicycle, car, motorcycle, you name it. Heck: you can buy the cameras
off the shelf at BestBuy even. I saw a dedicated end-cap display for them not
to long ago.

However, you can't 'buy' knowledge, skill, and experience, to get non-bumpy
videos off the shelf at BestBuy or B&H or anywhere else for that matter :-).

RLW

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)