[LRflex] The Traffic Jam is sooooo boring

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:15:06 -0800

Xavier, I hope you're fighting the virus and "getting a grip on votre
grippe".
I have something going on for a week now, a persistent cough.  However my
favorite home remedy for the cough is as follows:
1 tbsp Pernod pastis (Ricard should work fine too)
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp hot water
Mix the above in your glass and imbibe.....à ta santé!
Perhaps we will name this concoction Le Petite Mistral, since it clears the
throat and adds air to your lungs like a breath of fresh air!  Hahaha!

Apart from that, one can find momentary relief by composing and thinking in
noir et blanc with a Leica M rangefinder. In fact, just fondling my silver
M7 makes me feel better ;-D, even though it carries an unfinished roll of
film from last year!

Best wishes, and hope you recuperate soon.
Eric