[LRflex] Re: The Traffic Jam is sooooo boring

  • From: charles rabaa <rabaa_family@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 03:27:36 -0800 (PST)

Your car looks like a C class mercedes, nice to drive -especially in a jam.
Jams are a world wide  annoyance, including Australia.  They are just a way of
using scare and expensive resource,
for no benefit whatever.

take care

Peter Rabaa
Brisbane - Australia

On Saturday, 8 February 2014 7:53 PM, "philippe.amard@xxxxxx"
<philippe.amard@xxxxxx> wrote:

It ain't no jam Xavier, your gravy is just slightly thicker than usual, ours
just sits there. Come to Strasbourg or Metz to enjoy solid candy at rush hour
;-)

Hope you get better and can soon ride again through the milder mornings

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 08/02/2014 10:23
De : "Bille Xavier F. " <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] The Traffic Jam is sooooo boring

Good Day Flexers

Due to a nasty virus, I'm commuting by car rather than motorcycle.

Here how it goes in the morning at dawn:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=388EAEE88901D9E2!156&authkey=!AFQ1H0cjFAwOLfs&ithint=folder%2c.jpg

(Fuji X20, not sure the lin works outside my space, just inform before blame...)

Question: what model of car these images were taken from?

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France