[LRflex] Re: The Ted Grant Interview

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:20:50 +0200

Also like the way you said "pity" LoL

Congrats Ted , and what a life !

thanks for it all

and thanks David for the pointer
phx

David Young wrote:

Philippe wrote:

No way to record it here - and I don't type fast enough LoL

No need to record it .. or write it all down.

For all those who missed it, or would like to hear it again, I have just found out that an MP3 file of the interview will be available, on line, without cost.

I will post the details (a) as soon as I figure it all out, myself, and (b) it is available on-line (not yet!).

Sorry for the initial confusion. Philippe, about which feed. When I first looked, I didn't notice the Mountain time zone feed. My bad.

Ted: I thought is was a good interview.... I've heard so many of your stories, but the one about the Queen was a new one for me!